Monday, November 22, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

As Thanksgiving day approaches, I want to take a moment to focus on how thankfulness or gratitude effects business growth.

The first question I want to ask is, what drives you? What is your "Why" in business? Is this your family, your hobby, or something else? Is this "Why" something you are thankful for? The next question I have for you is have you expressed your thankfulness recently? Are you thankful for your clients? They are the life blood of any business, and everyone enjoys being told that they are special. One kind, encouraging word can change the world for someone. It can also help promote loyalty to your product or service.

So I want to take a moment and thank all those who read this and those who have purchased any services from me. Thank you all for trusting me and sharing your vision with me, allowing me to both grow and develop vision and applications for your business. If you think we (me or my team) did a great job, let us know and please refer us on to others who may benefit from any of our services.

As a thanksgiving gift mention this blog for 10% off any of our services!

Gwen Smith
Vision Interface
V-interface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment